Thursday, July 11, 2013

Classroom Set Up - 360 Degrees of Clutter: Part 2!

Hello world!

So, I have not been able to get into my room and set up yet (both because the floors are being refinished and because I'm forcing myself to try and relax this summer). But, I did manage to get in there to take some pictures of the room all stripped and ugly looking so you can see what I'm working with. Overall, I have four bulletin boards, a chalkboard, and then of course a whiteboard. One of my goals is figuring out exactly how to use each of these ugly yellow bulletin boards, which will be covered with my new patriotic fabric. Eventually I'll get to blogging about my curriculum re-write and standards-based report cards that are being rolled out, but since it is summer I'm indulging in my decorating fascination.




Looking through the doorway. See that ugly grey wall? It has to go.

Left wall looking in. Excuse the clothing rack - it is left over from an end of the year dress drive. 

Again with that ugly grey wall. My teacher desk is to the left, which may change since I might be winning the lottery and having an Epson board installed. Maybe not. Who knows?

The front of the room. Notice that awkward mini chalkboard to the right. I never know what to do with it, especially since I HATE chalk! Also, check out the fabric and imagine all of that yellow GONE!

TV / Counter.
Here's a glimpse of my storage center / counter.

And finally, the wall with the door. Cabinets to the right, counter to the left. 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your progress! Setting up my room is one of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete